Tuesday, September 13, 2016

WHEN I DO GOOD I FEEL GOOD,WHEN I DO BAD I FEEL BAD

"WHEN I DO GOOD I FEEL GOOD. WHEN I DO BAD, I FEEL BAD"             

  -BY ABRAHAM LINCOLN

This quote means that when you do something good that you like you will feel good. For example me i felt good when i tried so hard to get good grades, and when my grades came in had not perfect , but good grades so i felt so good and proud of myself.Also i felt bad when i did something so bad that it got me in a lot of trouble in middle school, I was play fighting with my friend one day but she hit me hard a couple of times , and i got mad so hit her twice hard in her head, and i got in trouble by the dean. I had to stay in her office for the whole day i couldn't even go to lunch, they had to bring my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment