Tuesday, September 27, 2016

OBEDIENCE IS CENTRAL TO BECOMING< BEING, AND REMAINING HAPPY

"OBEDIENCE IS CENTRAL TO BECOMING, BEING, AND REMAINING HAPPY."



I think that Mr.Bednar was right because everyone like to be happy, and they need that happiness in their life because if we didn’t have any happiness than we wouldn’t have fun in this world because we need to be happy in order to be happy with each other and the people that are there for us. We need to become and remain happy all the time when ever we can because we aren’t always going to be in this world.I think that in order to be happy we need to become and remain happy all the time. I’m always happy because of all of me family members and also because I have caring friends. We all need that happiness in your life like happiness of what we work for or because of what we can do with our hands.We all need happiness in life.Together we can be happy and live longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment