Thursday, February 2, 2017

MEXICO

    MEIXCO

Mexico is a country between the U.S. and central America. Mexico is the most amazing and beautiful country to visit!. Mexico’s populations is 122.3 million, lots of people like to travel and mexico is one of the biggest country to visit. Lots of people go there to try the food and i mean who wouldn’t like the food, at night is the best part you get to see all the beautiful lights on. And very peaceful i hear. I heard that the beaches in Mexico were really nice and the weather too!. Especially the festivals they have there, the festivals they have are really nice and big and concerts there. The music is very very cool. Mariachi is amazing or other everything is amazing. I love Mexico like a lot!! The best country to go to.I chose Mexico because my dad is from there and his entire family and i love to learn about my culture, get to know it better. I’ve never been to m

exico but one day i’ll go with my whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment