Thursday, January 12, 2017

Martin Luther King Jr Quote


Student Success Statement
                                   
                                       Martin Luther King Jr.

“Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education”


I think that Martin Luther King Jr. was right because I have my own goals. Everyone that I know has there own goal and some of them already made their dreams come true. I already did one of my goals come true. Everyone has a goal you just have to put your mind to it and make it happen. I think that if u can dream it you can make it come true. Everyone should just put there mind to it and do it. You shouldn’t be afraid of what you want in life you should just do it and make it happen. You should still always choose the right no matter what. This is why I agree with Martin Luther King Jr. he always was a CTR person. This was my Student success statement. One can actually show what they have been taught through their actions. While also showing their knowledge of certain things. For example, you can show how you learned from your mistakes. It may seem below the individual, but if that person knows that he or she has gotten better. Martin Luther King Jr.’s quote shows that you can be intelligent, or even just a good person with character. But when it comes to being both, you can and will be a better person. As a CTR person has good character, but also has great intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment