Wednesday, December 14, 2016

                              CLASS EVALUATION

  1. Some things that i like about this class are some of the quotes that we do are interesting. Another thing i like about this class is that i am learning how to type. Also that in my typing tutor i play mini games of typing so i can learn more.
  2. Some things i don't like about this class are that we have to type a lot. I don't like it because sometimes i don't even know what to write about. It takes me more time to think about the quote then what i have to write it.
  3. Some recommendations for this class is to have better topics to write about. Why? Because some of the topics we get are boring , and that is why some students don't do their work.
  4. My highlight in this class is that some quotes actually explain some of the stuff that i do or has happened to me. So that is why when i see a quote we have to do and it goes with me i get really into it. So that's why i get into it and really put feeling in what i write.
  5. To be honest i did and i didn't try in this class. Why? Because i didn't do some of the quotes so it put my grade down. But next semester i am gonna try in this class and all my other classes.
  6. To be honest sometimes when i get like really really bored i do once in a while read my life planning goals. But other days i don't read them at all. 
  7. No, i'm not because i have done a lot of bad things this semester. I've done bad in this class and also in my other classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment